Paediatric Intensive Care Nurse – Community Based
Day and night shifts available
Pay Rate – Days £37.23 / Nights £41.82 / Weekends £46.59
Thornbury Community Services prioritise exceptional care for our clients. Our teams of extraordinary nurses allow us to deliver the best care possible at home. We aim to empower individuals to achieve their goals and adapt to the challenges that working in the community may face.
We are looking for paediatric nurses (RCN) with critical care experience to work with a patient in Billingshurst. In this role you would be working with another nurse in the patient’s home to ensure all clinical needs are met. We are looking for a dedicated nurse who is looking to broaden their experience in the community and work regularly in this package of care.
We look for the following key skills;
- Tracheostomy care and tube change
- Cough assist machines
- Chest Physiotherapy
In exchange for you hard work and dedication, we provide the following;
- Market leading pay rates (Days £37.23 / Nights £41.82 / Weekends £46.59)
- Flexibility - as little or as much as you want
- Rotas booked in advance
- Full clinical support 24/7 - we are here when you need us
- Mileage covered to get you from door to door
- Bonus and reward schemes once you are live with us such as staff perks.
If the TCS family sounds like the place for you, or you would like further information on our roles, please get in touch at email@example.com. Alternatively, apply now and we will come back to you as soon as possible. We look forward to having you on board.