Paediatric Intensive Care Nurse – Community Based
Night Shifts – 2000 – 0800
Pay Rate – Nights £41.82 / Weekends £46.59
Thornbury Community Services is a well-established provider of complex nursing care in the community, placing registered nurses into packages and caring for children and adults living at home.
We are looking for paediatric nurses (RCN) with critical care experience to work with an 18 month old male patient in Banbury. You will be working within the clients family home and caring for him clinically, as well as enhancing his life where possible. We are looking for nurses who can cover at least 1 shift every 2 weeks to keep a level of continuity within the home.
We look for the following key skills;
- Tracheostomy Care & Suction
- Tracheostomy Tube Change
- Insertion of Nasogastric Tube
- Care and Use of Nasogastric Tube
In exchange for your hard work and dedication, we provide the following;
- Market leading pay rates (Nights £41.82 / Weekends £46.59)
- Flexibility - as little or as much as you want
- Rotas booked in advance
- Full clinical support 24/7 - we are here when you need us
- Mileage covered to get you from door to door
- Bonus and reward schemes once you are live with us such as staff perks.
If the TCS sounds like the place for you, or you would like further information on our roles, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, apply now and we will come back to you as soon as possible. We look forward to having you on board.