Paediatric Critical Care Nurse (RCN)
£37.23 Weekdays // £41.82 Nights // £46.59 Weekends
Your care, our passion
Thornbury Community Services are currently looking to recruit experienced Paediatric Nurses (RNC) for complex care clients in Hertfordshire. This package of care has a team of dedicated nurses who continue to work there, but we are looking for more nurses to ensure this young person continues to receive the best possible care.
Thornbury Community Services specialises in providing complex care in the community. Our high quality of nurses are rewarded with market leading pay rates and opportunities to develop your career.
Benefits for you
- We are clear, open, honest and straightforward in everything we say and do
- We are available 24/7 whenever you need us. You’ll feel supported and part of a team
- Flexible shift patterns!
- Mileage allowance – we pay up to 25p per mile. We also reimburse up to £70 (per trip) if you use public transport
- Access to Staff Treats platform for discounts and deals
- Rewarding refer a friend bonus
- A Paediatric Nurse (RNC) with a minimum of 6 months UK based complex health care experience within the last 2 years
- 6 months experience of tracheostomy care within the last 18 months
- 12 months experience of ventilators within the last 2 years
- Applicants should be compassionate with a strong sense of integrity and dedication.
- Confident as a lone worker
If you think you have the skills and experience required for our packages of care, we would love to hear from you. You can either apply here or give our dedicated recruitment team a call on 0333 323 3762.
Enabling your passion for Nursing