Paediatric Critical Care Nurse (RCN)
£37.23 Weekdays // £41.82 Nights // £46.59 Weekends + Mileage
Your care, our passion
Ever considered working in the community?
Thornbury Community Services are looking for nurses with tracheostomy and ventilator experience to work with complex care patients in their homes. You can work when suits you by booking your shifts in advance.
You can complete our online registration process in your spare time and a dedicated recruitment coordinator will be able to guide you through each step.
Take a look at some of the benefits of working with us below:
- Your nursing expertise will be rewarded with market leading pay and we recognise and reward your commitment and achievements
- We are clear, open, honest and straightforward in everything we say and do
- Clinical support available 24/7
- Flexible shift patterns
- Opportunity to progress and develop your current skills including support through revalidation
- Access to Staff Treats platform for discounts and deals
- Rewarding refer a friend bonus
- A Paediatric Nurse (RNC) with a minimum of 6 months UK based complex health care experience within the last 2 years
- Recent experience working with patients with tracheostomy’s and ventilators
- Confident as a lone worker
- A current driving licence and access to a vehicle for work purposes is desirable
- Confident to accompany our clients on days out where necessary
If you think you have the skills and experience required for our packages of care, we would love to hear from you. You can either apply here or give our dedicated recruitment team a call on 0333 323 3762.
Enabling your passion for Nursing