Paediatric Complex Care Nurse – Community Based
Nr. Oswestry / North Shropshire
Pay Rate – Nights £41.82 / Weekends £46.59
Thornbury Community Services prioritise exceptional care for our clients. Our teams of extraordinary nurses allow us to deliver the best care possible at home. We aim to empower individuals to achieve their goals and adapt to the challenges that working in the community may face.
We are looking for paediatric nurses with complex care experience to work with a small boy in North Shropshire. We require nursing care by a team of dedicated nurses. If it’s your first time working in the community, we have shadow shifts to ensure you are comfortable and a team of support available whenever you need it. We are looking for the following key skills;
- In exchange for your hard work and dedication, we provide the following;
- Nasal Pharyngeal Suction
- Oral Suction
- Oxygen Therapy
- Care and Use Gastrostomy
- Changing Gastrostomy Buttons (Upskills Available)
- Market leading pay rates: 12 hour nights, hours tbc (Nights £41.82 / Weekends £46.59)
- Flexibility - as little or as much as you want
- Rotas booked in advance
- Full clinical support 24/7 - we are here when you need us
- Mileage covered to get you from door to door
- Bonus and reward schemes once you are live with us such as staff perks.
If the TCS sounds like the place for you, or you would like further information on our roles, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, apply now and we will come back to you as soon as possible. We look forward to having you on board.