Paediatric Complex Care Nurse – Community Based
Days and nights available.
Pay Rate –Days £37.23 / Nights £41.82 / Weekends £46.59
Thornbury Community Services are a complex care provider specialising in community care. We care for patients who would typically be in critical care in their own home, aiming to give them the best quality of life possible. With the ability to book your shifts in advance we aim to give you the flexibility to work when suits you, and the reliability to become a regular team member in our packages of care.
We are looking for nurses with clinical complex care experience to work with a 19 year old male in Somerset with quadriplegic cerebral palsy and epilepsy. You will be working within the clients family home and caring for him clinically as well as enhancing his life where possible.
We look for the following key skills;
- Ventilation via Trache
- Trache Care, Suction and trache tube change
- Oxygen Therapy
- Nebuliser via Ventilator
- Oral Suctioning
In exchange for your hard work and dedication, we provide the following;
- Market leading pay rates (Days £37.23 / Nights £41.82 / Weekends £46.59)
- Flexibility - as little or as much as you want
- Rotas booked in advance
- Full clinical support 24/7 - we are here when you need us
- Mileage covered to get you from door to door
- Bonus and reward schemes once you are live with us such as staff perks.
If the TCS sounds like the place for you, or you would like further information on our roles, please get in touch at email@example.com. Alternatively, apply now and we will come back to you as soon as possible. We look forward to having you on board.