Paediatric Complex Care Nurse – Community Based
Pay Rate – Days £31.33
Thornbury Community Services is looking for experienced Complex Care Paediatric Nurses to help support our client within her home. As part of our induction process, you would be given access to the care plan, invited for a meet & greet, offered shadow shifts and given round the clock contact with our clinical team, as and when required.
In this package of care, you would be working weekday shifts with a child in their home. You would be expected to deliver a high-level of patient care, both clinically and socially, building a rapport with the client to ensure they are comfortable whilst maintaining professional boundaries. We are looking for the following key skills;
- Oral Suctioning
- Care & use of Gastrostomy
In exchange for your hard work and dedication, we provide the following;
- Market leading pay rates (Days £31.33)
- Flexibility - as little or as much as you want
- Rotas booked in advance
- Full clinical support 24/7 - we are here when you need us
- Mileage covered to get you from door to door
- Bonus and reward schemes once you are live with us such as staff perks.
If the TCS sounds like the place for you, or you would like further information on our roles, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, apply now and we will come back to you as soon as possible. We look forward to having you on board.