Paediatric Complex Care Nurse – Community Based
Barrow-in-Furness / Cumbria
Pay Rate – Monday to Sunday - Days £39.11 / Nights £43.94 / Weekends £48.95
Would you like to join a CQC outstanding care provider?!
Thornbury Community Services provide world class care for our clients in the comfort and safety of their own homes. We aim to provide our clients with an excellent quality of life outside of the hospital setting they become so familiar with.
We are looking for paediatric nurses with complex care experience to work with a young male in Barrow-in-Furness / Cumbria with Mitochondrial disorder. We require nursing care by a team of dedicated nurses. If it’s your first time working in the community, we have shadow shifts to ensure you are comfortable and a team of support available whenever you need it.
What we need from you:
- Tracheostomy Care and Suctioning
- Tracheostomy tube change
- Ventilation via Trache
- Oral Suctioning
- Oxygen Therapy
- Admin of Nebulisers via Ventilator
- Care and use of Gastrostomy
- Care of Colostomies and Ileostomies
- Bag and Valve Mask Ventilation
- Bag and Valve Ventilation via Tracheostomy
What you get from us:
- Market leading pay rates: Monday to Sunday, hours 21:00 till 07:00 (Nights £43.94 / Weekends £48.95)
- Rotas booked in advance
- Full clinical support 24/7 - we are here when you need us
- Mileage covered to get you from door to door 25p per mile
- Holiday pay
If the TCS sounds like the place for you, or you would like further information on our roles, please get in touch at email@example.com. Alternatively, apply now and we will come back to you as soon as possible. We look forward to having you on board.