Paediatric Community Nurse - Complex Care
Week day shifts - 0700-1900
Pay Rate – Days £31.33
Thornbury Community Services is a well-established provider of complex nursing care in the community placing registered nurses into packages, caring for children and adults living at home.
We are currently looking to expand our team in an existing package in Ealing and are looking for nurses to work along side carers in a 24/7 package.
I am looking for nurses who can ideally offer some regularity in their work – we currently have availability for day shifts on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. The hours for the package are 07.00 – 19.00
The role is working with a complex 9 year old girl who has complex requirements. We require the following key skills;
- Administration of Buccal Medication
- Insertion & management of NG tube
- Manual Handling
- Sub-cut medication
In exchange for you hard work and dedication, we provide the following;
- Market leading pay rates - Days £31.33
- Flexibility - as little or as much as you want
- Rotas booked in advance
- Full clinical support 24/7 - we are here when you need us
- Mileage covered to get you from door to door
- Bonus and reward schemes once you are live with us such as staff perks.
If the TCS family sounds like the place for you, or you would like further information on our roles, please get in touch at email@example.com. Alternatively, apply now and we will come back to you as soon as possible. We look forward to having you on board.