Paediatric Community Nurse - Complex Care
Day shifts available - 12.00 - 21.00
Pay Rate – Days £31.33 per hour
Thornbury Community Services prioritise exceptional care for our clients. Our teams of extraordinary nurses allow us to deliver the best care possible at home. We aim to empower individuals to achieve their goals and adapt to the challenges that working in the community may face.
We are looking for paediatric nurses (RCN) with critical care experience to work with a patient near Crawley.
The role is working with a 13 year old male with multiple genetic conditions. Whilst clinically, we are not looking for a long list of skills, we are looking for the right person to assist with regular hours in the package. We ideally would like to bring people into the package who can commit to at least 1 shift a week and have experience of working with challenging behaviours.
We look for the following key skills;
- Admin of buccal medication
- Admin of sub-cut meds
- Care and use of gastrostomy
- Changing Gastrostomy Buttons
In exchange for you hard work and dedication, we provide the following;
- Market leading pay rates (Days £31.33 per hour)
- Flexibility - as little or as much as you want
- Rotas booked in advance
- Full clinical support 24/7 - we are here when you need us
- Mileage covered to get you from door to door
- Bonus and reward schemes once you are live with us such as staff perks.
If the TCS family sounds like the place for you, or you would like further information on our roles, please get in touch at email@example.com. Alternatively, apply now and we will come back to you as soon as possible. We look forward to having you on board.