Paediatric Intensive Care Nurse – Community Based
Days and nights available.
Pay Rate –Days £37.23 / Nights £41.82 / Weekends £46.59
Thornbury Community Services are a complex care provider specialising in community care. We care for patients who would typically be in critical care in their own home, aiming to give them the best quality of life possible. With the ability to book your shifts in advance we aim to give you the flexibility to work when suits you, and the reliability to become a regular team member in our packages of care.
We are looking for nurses with complex care experience to work with a 9 year old male patient in Hampshire who has a diagnosis of Transverse Myelitis. You will be working within the clients family home and caring for him clinically as well as enhancing his life where possible. We are looking for nurses who can work on a regular basis
We look for the following key skills;
- At least 6 months in the last 18 months experience of Trache care, suctioning and Trache tube change
- At least 12 months in the last 2 years experience of Ventilation via Trache
- Oxygen Therapy
- Mechanical Cough Assist
In exchange for your hard work and dedication, we provide the following;
- Market leading pay rates (Days £37.23 / Nights £41.82 / Weekends £46.59)
- Flexibility - as little or as much as you want
- Rotas booked a month in advance
- Full clinical support 24/7 - we are here when you need us
- Mileage covered to get you from door to door
- Bonus and reward schemes such as staff perks
If the TCS sounds like the place for you, or you would like further information on our roles, please get in touch at email@example.com. Alternatively, apply now and we will come back to you as soon as possible. We look forward to having you on board.