Paediatric Intensive Care Nurse Female – Community Based
Thornbury Community Services are a complex care provider specialising in community care. We care for patients who would typically be in critical care in their own home, aiming to give them the best quality of life possible. With the ability to book your shifts in advance we aim to give you the flexibility to work when suits you, and the reliability to become a regular team member in our packages of care.
We are looking for nurses with complex care experience to work with a 6 year old female with Bilateral Vocal Cord Palsy and Bulbar Palsy You will be working within the clients family home and caring for her clinically as well as enhancing her life where possible.
We look for the following skills
- Ventilation via trache
- Trache care and suctioning
- Trache tube change
- Oxygen Therapy
- Bag and valve via trache
In exchange for your hard work and dedication, we provide the following;
- Market leading pay rates (Days £37.23 / Nights £41.82 / Weekends £46.59)
- Flexibility - as little or as much as you want
- Rotas booked in advance
- Full clinical support 24/7 - we are here when you need us
- Mileage covered to get you from door to door
- Bonus and reward schemes once you are live with us such as staff perks.
If the TCS sounds like the place for you, or you would like further information on our roles, please get in touch at Julie.firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, apply now and we will come back to you as soon as possible. We look forward to having you on board.