Paediatric ICU Nurse (PICU)
£37.23 Days / £41.82 Nights / £46.59 Weekends + Mileage
London - Willing to travel
Your care, our passion
Thornbury Community Services are currently looking to recruit experienced Paediatric Intensive Care Nurses (PICU) to work within the community in our complex care packages.
We are looking for nurses who are willing to travel to one of our new packages of care, we have 12 hour shifts available for days, nights, and weekends to suit anyone's schedule. We will pay for mileage and accommodation for consecutive shifts.
- A Paediatric Intensive Care Nurse (RNC) with a minimum of 12 months UK based experience within the last 2 years.
- 6 months experience of tracheostomy care within the last 18 months.
- 12 months experience of ventilators within the last 2 years.
Benefits for you
- Your nursing expertise will be rewarded with market leading pay and we recognise and reward your commitment and achievements.
- We are clear, open, honest and straightforward in everything we say and do.
- We are available 24/7 whenever you need us. You’ll feel supported and part of a team.
- Opportunity to progress and develop your current skills including support through revalidation.
- Mileage allowance – we pay up to 25p per mile. We also reimburse up to £70 (per trip) if you use public transport.
If you think you have the skills and experience required for our packages of care, we would love to hear from you. You can either apply here, or give our dedicated recruitment team a call on 0333 323 3762.
Enabling your passion for Nursing