£16 - £18 per hour.
Thornbury Community Services is recruiting experienced mental health support workers to join our service and provide continuous care to vulnerable adults and children in the community, who display behaviours that challenge. We require support workers to join our friendly, knowledgeable team to cover a range of shifts in a 24/7, 5:1 package of care for a young female in the Bristol area.
We require workers that have -
- A minimum of 12 months experience within the last 2 years of working with clients who have a diagnosis of a mental disorder.
- Experience working with clients who display challenging behaviours.
- Confidence when managing risks out in the community and effectively being able to de-escalate stressful situations.
- Experience in using Physical Intervention as a last resort.
- A current driving licence and access to a vehicle for work purposes is desirable.
In return, we can offer you -
- Simple registration process – online platforms and electronic file clearing, with one to one support throughout the process.
- Rotas provided a month in advance.
- Support when needed 24/7 from our team.
- Access to an exclusive benefits platform offering a range of discounts and perks.
- Support from a dedicated clinical lead concerning care plans, risk assessments, ensuring that collaborative working is key.
- Excellent pay rates with mileage and travel covered.
- A £250 bonus every time you successfully refer a friend to our company.
Paid training will be given to all of our support workers to ensure a trusting relationship is established not only with our clients but also with our dedicated staff. Applicants should be compassionate with a strong sense of integrity and dedication. Support workers will benefit from extensive experience working with mental health clients in various settings such as forensic wards and secure units.
If you think you have the skills and experience required for our packages of care, we would love to hear from you. You can either apply here or give our dedicated recruitment team an email - email@example.com.
Enabling your Passion for Caring