£16 - days £18 - nights £20 - weekends
Thornbury Community Services provide home-based rehabilitation support for individuals living with mental health disorders. We deliver the highest quality of care for people who display challenging behaviours or pose a significant risk to themselves or others.
We are recruiting experienced mental health support workers to join our service and provide care to vulnerable individuals in the community, who display behaviours that challenge.
You will be caring for our client with a diagnosis of mental health and challenging behaviours in a 24/7, 5:1 package in the Bristol area.
We can offer you:
- Simple registration process – online platforms and electronic file clearing, with one to one support throughout the process.
- Rotas provided a month in advance.
- Support when needed 24/7 from our team.
- Access to an exclusive benefits platform offering a range of discounts and perks.
- Support from a dedicated clinical lead concerning care plans and risk assessments, ensuring that collaborative working is key.
- Excellent pay rates with mileage and travel covered.
- A £250 bonus every time you successfully refer a friend to our company.
- A preference for working night shifts.
- A minimum of 12 months experience within the last 2 years of working with clients who have a diagnosis of a mental disorder.
- Experience working with clients who display challenging behaviours.
- Confidence when managing risks out in the community and effectively being able to de-escalate stressful situations.
- Experience in using Physical Intervention as a last resort.
- A current driving licence and access to a vehicle for work purposes is desirable.
Paid training will be given to all of our support workers to ensure a trusting relationship is established not only with our clients but also with our dedicated staff. Applicants should be compassionate with a strong sense of integrity and dedication. Support workers will benefit from extensive experience working with mental health clients in various settings such as forensic wards and secure units.
If you like the sound of what we do as a business, please get in touch! You can either apply here or give our dedicated recruitment team an email - email@example.com.
Enabling your Passion for Caring