£16 - days £18 - nights £20 - weekends
Thornbury Community Services - Mental Health division are looking for a staff team who can offer regular, consistent shifts on a weekly basis.
We are recruiting confident mental health support workers to join our service and provide consistent and continuous care to a 24/7, 6:1 package of care for a young female in Bristol.
Do you have -
- A minimum of 12 months UK based care experience within the last 2 years of working with adolescents and adults who have a primary diagnosis of a mental disorder?
- Experience working with clients who have extreme challenging behaviours?
- A working knowledge of personality disorder, or attachment disorder and conduct?
- Confidence when managing risks out in the community and effectively being able to de-escalate stressful situations?
- Training and experience in using Physical Intervention as a last resort?
- Training in de-escalation techniques?
- Confidence to follow care plans and risk assessments in a boundary led manner?
- A current driving licence and access to a vehicle for work purposes is desirable.
Why join us?
- Our rates of pay are competitive, and we cover travel/mileage to and from your shift.
- We provide support 24/7, with a committed Clinical Lead and Care Coordinator attached to the package.
- Our rotas are provided a month in advance.
- You will have the chance to become a part of the core team supporting our client.
- We will pay for your training along with mileage/travel covered to and from the venue.
- Do you know someone that you could recommend for the package? We pay a £250 bonus every time you successfully refer a friend to our company!
This can be a challenging role, so we are looking for applicants that are resilient and can set clear boundaries. Support workers will benefit from extensive experience working with mental health clients in various settings such as forensic wards and secure units.
If you like the sound of what we do as a business, please get in touch! You can either apply here or give our dedicated recruitment team an email - email@example.com.
Enabling your Passion for Caring