East London Area
£16 per hour + Mileage
Mon, Tues, Weds, Fri - 09.00 – 16.30
Are you looking for a new challenge? Do you want to join a team of dedicated and friendly Health Care Assistants? Do you want to provide the best possible care and ensure our clients are living their best possible life in the community? Do you want a rota that works around you?
- Experience working with ADHD,learning Disability and/or Autistic clients who have extreme challenging behaviours.
- Must have previous physical intervention training (PMVA, MAPA, CITRUS or PRICE).
- Confidence when managing risks out in the community and effectively being able to de-escalate stressful situations.
- Training and experience in using Physical Intervention as a last resort.
- Training in de-escalation techniques.
- Extensive experience working with learning Disability and/or Autistic clients in the last 2 years. (A minimum of 1 year is required.)
TCS is recruiting experienced support workers to join our service and provide consistent and continuous care to vulnerable adults and children in the community, who display behaviours that challenge. We require Health Care Assistants workers to cover a variety of day shifts in a 2:1 package of care, working with a young female.
Full support and training will be given to all our support workers to ensure a trusting relationship is established not only with our clients but also our dedicated staff. Applicants should be compassionate with a strong sense of integrity and dedication.
Benefits of joining our division –
- Simple Registration process – Online platforms and electronic file clearing, one to one support throughout the process.
- Rotas provided a month in advance.
- Support when needed 24/7 from our dedicated team.
- A variety of recognition and reward schemes, including Refer a friend bonus.
- Access to an exclusive benefits platform offering a range of discounts and perks.
- Support from a clinical lead in relation to care plans, risk assessments, ensuring that collaborative working is key.
If you think you have the skills and experience required for our packages of care, we would love to hear from you. You can either apply here, or give our dedicated recruitment team a call on 03333231914 or email LDARecruitment@thornburycommunityservices.co.uk
Enabling your passion for Caring.
Due to a high volume of applications received, we are unable to contact each applicant individually regarding the status of their application,candidates that move forward in the hiring process will be contacted for this position.