Registered Learning Disability Nurse.
£36.87 - £46.13 Per Hour.
Thornbury Community services (TCS) is recruiting Registered Learning Disability Nurses (RNLD) to join its team in the Falmouth area. TCS is recruiting RNLDs with recent experience in Learning Disabilities and Autism to provide consistent and continuous care to vulnerable adults and children in the community. TCS is recruiting for RNLDs in a 3:1, 24/7 package of care in the Mid Cornwall area. Full support is given to ensure a trusting relationship is established, not only with our clients but also our dedicated staff.
Thornbury Community Services is a complex care provider and we pride ourselves on delivering the highest quality of care.
What Thornbury Community Services can offer you.
As a Registered Learning Disability Nurse, TCS offers a comprehensive benefits packaging, including:
- Excellent pay rates.
- Four payroll runs per week.
- Simple registration process with online platforms and electronic file clearing and one to one support throughout the process.
- Mileage and travel allowance covered.
- Rotas provided a month in advance.
- Clinical support when needed 24/7 from our dedicated team.
- A variety of bonuses and recognition and reward schemes, including Refer a friend bonuses.
- Access to an exclusive benefits platform offering a range of discounts and perks.
- Support from a clinical lead in relation to care plans and risk assessments to ensure that collaborative working is key.
What Thornbury Community Services need from you.
To join the TCS team as a Registered Learning Disability Nurse, we would need the following:
- Registered Learning disability nurse qualification with a valid NMC pin.
- Extensive recent experience working with clients with Learning Disabilities and Autism.
- Applicants should be compassionate with a strong sense of integrity and dedication.
RNLD experience preferred:
- Positive Behavioural Support experience.
- Prevention Management of Violence and Aggression experience.
- Physical Intervention training to have been completed within the last year however additional training is provided.
Apply today or call 0333 323 1914 for more information. We look forward to welcoming you to our TCS family!