Learning Disabilities Healthcare Support Worker
Pay rates - £16.00 - £20.00 per hour
Truro (some travel may be required)
Are you looking for a new challenge in your career? Are you looking to join a company where your expertise and dedication are rewarded?
Thornbury Community Services is recruiting support workers who have experience working with clients with learning disabilities, autism, and challenging behaviours. TCS is looking for support workers to support our client Monday to Sunday from 07:00 am - 07:00 pm or 07:00 pm to 07:00 am on a 6:1 ratio.
Your care, our passion
Thornbury Community Services provide specialist outcome-focused support for children and adults who are diagnosed with a learning disability and/or autism, who may present with behaviours that challenge. We aim to continually work towards improving the quality of care we provide to those who use the service. Our overall objective is to always strive to have the people we support at the centre of their care and promote independent living, fulfilling and rewarding lives, and being active members of their communities.
● A minimum of 12 months of UK-based care experience within the last two years, working with both children and adults with a diagnosis of a learning disability and/or autism, who display behaviours that challenge.
● Applicants should be compassionate, understanding, and trustworthy with a strong sense of integrity and dedication.
● The support and care you provide will be respectful, dignified, and caring. Following each individual’s person-centred care plan to promote choices and independence.
● Ability to manage personal stress levels effectively and recognise this in themselves.
● Ability to work as part of a multidisciplinary team.
Benefits for you
● Your expertise will be rewarded with market-leading pay and we recognise and reward your commitment and achievements.
● Four payroll runs per week.
● Bespoke training and development opportunities
● A simple registration process with online platforms and electronic file clearing and one-to-one support throughout the process.
● Rotas provided a month in advance.
● 24/7 Clinical support when needed from our dedicated team.
● A variety of bonuses and recognition and reward schemes, including Refer a friend bonus.
This is an excellent opportunity for passionate support workers to join a rewarding package of care where you will have the opportunities to help transform the lives of individuals and their families whilst developing and maintaining professional working relationships. By joining this package of care, you will be playing a part in help developing a client’s goals and day-to-day activities whilst improving their health and wellbeing.
If you think you have the skills and experience required for our package of care, we would love to hear from you. You can apply for this job by clicking the ‘Apply for this job’ button in the top right corner, or give our dedicated recruitment team a call on 0333 323 1914 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Enabling your passion for Caring.