We’re looking for mental health support workers to join our team at Thornbury Community Services
Thornbury Community Services (TCS) is looking for mental health support workers who share our passion for providing bespoke care to clients with complex mental health conditions. For this package of care, you will need the following:
- A minimum of 12 months' UK experience in the last two years working with clients with a mental health condition
- Experience and confidence in performing physical interventions in the last two years
We have day and night shifts available. The hours are: 08:00 – 20:00 and 20:00 – 08:00
Who are we?
We are a specialised care provider that delivers person-centred bespoke care to adults and children with complex mental health conditions. We recruit highly skilled and qualified nurses and support workers to care for our clients in their own homes, supporting their medical and day-to-day needs. With our team of expert healthcare professionals, we enable our clients to lead fulfilling and rewarding lives; whilst supporting them in building their confidence, achieving their personal goals and aspirations and making autonomous and informed decisions.
The importance of values at TCS
At TCS, we have five core values that define our expectations of what we want to achieve in our mental health service. Our five values are professionalism, integrity, passion, expertise and respect. Each of our values clearly outlines our vision which incorporates our three top priorities of delivering safe care, investing in quality, colleagues and leadership and building a joined-up future through technology. Our healthcare professionals understand the importance of our values and what they mean to us.
At TCS, we don’t just talk about our values; we live them.
Working with us
When you join our team of mental health support workers, you will become an integral part of our TCS community. We will work with you to create a career path tailored to your professional development, wellbeing and support needs to ensure you can fully utilise your skills, work with a compassionate team of healthcare professionals and provide world-class care.
Your rewards and benefits package
We recognise and reward our support workers for their professionalism, passion, expertise and for the person-centered care they provide to our clients. We have a bespoke benefits package for our workers to ensure they feel valued, can achieve the careers they want and truly make a difference in the lives of our clients. When you join our TCS community, you will receive market-leading rates of pay and gain complete access to our comprehensive benefits package, which includes:
- Revalidation support for nurses
- Supervisions and appraisals
- Four payroll runs per week
- Confidential wellbeing calls with our Supervisions and Appraisals Team
- Bespoke training and development opportunities
- Travel and mileage allowance covered in some instances
- Rotas provided a month in advance
- 24/7 clinical support when needed from our dedicated team
- A variety of recognition and reward schemes
- Refer a friend bonus
- Access to an exclusive benefits platform offering a range of discounts and perks
- Regular support from clinical leads with care plans and risk assessments
- Access to our Wellbeing and Support Hub - an online portal tailored to your mental health, wellbeing and professional development needs including access to our Employee Assistance Programme
Working with TCS means you will be joining a team of dedicated, passionate and highly skilled individuals who share our goal of providing world-class care to clients living in their own homes and local communities. If you're looking for a worthwhile opportunity to provide bespoke care to those who need it most, then this is the perfect role for you. You can apply by selecting the blue ‘Apply for this job now’ button in the top right corner, and a member of our expert team will be in touch shortly. If you wish to learn more about the role, our team are more than happy to help.
You can get in touch with them via email:
email@example.com or ring them on 0333 323 1914.