Thornbury Community Services is recruiting learning disability support workers to join our team and provide care to our client in Helston, Cornwall
Thornbury Community Services (TCS) is looking for learning disability support workers that share our passion for providing tailored care to clients with learning disabilities and autism. For this package of care, you will need the following:
- A minimum of 12 months' UK experience in the last two years working with clients with learning disabilities and/or autism
- Experience and confidence in performing physical interventions in the last two years
- Due to the client’s needs, we are only recruiting females for this package.
- Drivers required.
We have night and weekend shifts available. The shifts available are:
Monday – Sunday 17.00pm – 05.00am
Monday – Friday 15.00pm – 22.00pm
The importance of values at TCS
At TCS, we have five core values that define our expectations of what we want to achieve in our learning disability and autism service. Our five values are professionalism, integrity, passion, expertise and respect. Each of our values clearly outlines our vision which incorporates our three top priorities of delivering safe care, investing in quality, colleagues and leadership and building a joined-up future through technology. Our support workers understand the importance of our values and what they mean to us.
At TCS, we don’t just talk about our values; we live them.
How we support you
Our dedicated teams are here to support you through each step of your journey with us. If you require any clinical support, our team is available 24/7 to answer any of your clinical questions and queries. We also have an expert Compliance Team who offer support and guidance to ensure you are compliant. Our Supervisions and Appraisals team are available for confidential wellbeing calls for welfare and pastoral support. They can provide support and signpost you to the relevant services for issues outside of professional responsibilities.
Your rewards and benefits package
We recognise and reward our support workers for their professionalism, passion, expertise and for the person-centred care they provide to our clients. We have created a bespoke benefits package for our workers to ensure they feel valued, can achieve the careers they want and truly make a difference in the lives of our clients. Once you join us, you will receive market-leading rates of pay and gain complete access to our comprehensive benefits package, which includes:
- Supervisions and appraisals
- Four payroll runs per week
- Confidential wellbeing calls with our Supervisions and Appraisals Team
- Bespoke training and development opportunities
- Travel and mileage allowance covered in some instances
- Rotas provided a month in advance
- 24/7 clinical support when needed from our dedicated team
- A variety of recognition and reward schemes
- Refer a friend bonus
- Access to an exclusive benefits platform offering a range of discounts and perks
- Regular support from clinical leads with care plans and risk assessments
- Access to our Wellbeing and Support Hub - an online portal tailored to your mental health, wellbeing and professional development needs including access to our Employee Assistance Programme
If you're looking for a worthwhile opportunity to develop your skills, work with a compassionate team of healthcare professionals and provide world-class care, then this is the perfect role for you. You can apply by simply clicking the blue ‘Apply for this job now’ button in the top right corner, and a member of our expert team will be in touch shortly. If you wish to learn more about the role, our team are more than happy to help. You can get in touch with them via email: LDARecruitment@thornburycommunityservices.co.uk or ring them on 0333 323 1914.