£16 for weekdays and £20 for weekends
Monday to Sunday shifts available
08:00 to 15:30 – 7.5 hours daily
TCS learning Disabilities and Autism is currently looking for support workers to support a client in Oswestry on a long term basis. The client has been diagnosed with Learning Disabilities and Autism and is being supported on a 2:1 basis 7 days a week from 08:00 to 15:00.
Thornbury Community Services provide specialist outcome-focused support for children who are diagnosed with a learning disability and/or autism, who may present with behaviours that challenge. Our overall objective is to always strive to have the people we support at the centre of their care and promote independent living, fulfilling and rewarding lives and being active members of their communities.
Benefits for you -
- Mileage and travel allowance covered in some instances.
- Rotas provided a month in advance.
- Clinical support when needed 24/7 from our dedicated team.
- A variety of bonuses and recognition and reward schemes, including Refer a friend bonus.
- Access to an exclusive benefits platform offering a range of discounts and perks.
- Knowledge in de-escalation techniques.
- Confidence when managing risks out in the community and effectively being able to de-escalate stressful situations.
- The capacity to work with minimal supervision and with flexibility.
- Extensive experience working with Learning Disability and/or Autistic clients in the last 2 years. (A minimum of 1 year is required.)
If you like the sound of what we do as a business, please get in touch! You can either apply here or give our dedicated recruitment team an email - email@example.com or call us on 0333 323 1914
We can’t wait to hear from you!
Enabling your Passion for Caring