Learning Disabilities Health Care Support Worker in Oswestry
£16 for weekdays and £20 for weekends
Monday to Sunday shifts available
08:00 to 15:30 – 7.5 hours daily
TCS learning Disabilities and Autism is currently looking for support workers to support a client in Oswestry on a long term basis.
Thornbury Community Services provide specialist outcome-focused support for children who are diagnosed with a learning disability and/or autism, who may present with behaviours that challenge. Our overall objective is to always strive to have the people we support at the centre of their care and promote independent living, fulfilling and rewarding lives and being active members of their communities.
- Training in de-escalation techniques.
- Confidence when managing risks out in the community and effectively being able to de-escalate stressful situations.
- Extensive experience working with Learning Disability and/or Autistic clients in the last 2 years. (A minimum of 1 year is required.)
Benefits of joining our division:
- Your expertise will be rewarded with market leading pay and we recognise and reward your commitment and achievements.
- Four payroll runs per week.
- Bespoke training and development opportunities
- Simple registration process with online platforms and electronic file clearing and one to one support throughout the process.
- Mileage and travel allowance covered in some instances.
- Rotas provided a month in advance.
- Clinical support when needed 24/7 from our dedicated team.
- A variety of bonuses and recognition and reward schemes, including Refer a friend bonus.
- Access to an exclusive benefits platform offering a range of discounts and perks.
- Support from a clinical lead in relation to care plans and risk assessments to ensure that collaborative working is key.
Your care, our passion
If you think you have the skills and experience required for our packages of care, we would love to hear from you. You can either apply here, or give our dedicated recruitment team a call on 0333 323 1914 or email LDARecruitment@thornburycommunityservices.co.uk