Thornbury Community Services - Mental Health division are looking for an all-female staff team who can offer regular, consistent shifts on a weekly basis.
We are recruiting female Learning Disabilities and Autism Nurse to join our service and provide consistent and continuous care to a 24/7, 5:1 package of care for a young female in Bristol.
Applications from female RNLDs will only be considered due to the complex needs of the client.
Do you have -
- A minimum of 12 months UK based care experience within the last 2 years of working with adolescents and adults who have a primary diagnosis of a mental disorder?
- Experience working with clients who have extreme challenging behaviours?
- Confidence when managing risks out in the community and effectively being able to de-escalate stressful situations?
- Training and experience in using Physical Intervention as a last resort?
- Training in de-escalation techniques?
- A current driving licence and access to a vehicle for work purposes is desirable.
Why join us?
- Support when needed 24/7 from our dedicated team.
- Rotas provided a month in advance.
- Excellent pay rates with mileage and travel covered.
- Paid training provided to all staff.
This can be a challenging role, so we are looking for applicants that are resilient and hard working.
You can either apply here or give our dedicated recruitment team an email - email@example.com.