Intensive Care Nurse
£37.23 Days / £41.82 Nights / £46.59 Weekends + Mileage!
Your care, our passion
Thornbury Community Services are a complex care provider specialising in community care. We care for patients who would typically be in critical care in their own home, aiming to give them the best quality of life possible. With the ability to book your shifts in advance we aim to give you the flexibility to work when suits you, and the reliability to become a regular team member in our packages of care.
In this package of care, you would be working shifts with an adult in their home. You would be expected to deliver a high-level of patient care, both clinically and socially, building a rapport with the client to ensure they are comfortable whilst maintaining professional boundaries.
What we offer our nurses:
- Flexible shifts! You choose when you work and can book shifts up to 3 months in advance
- Our Refer A Friend Bonus is £250. We also run different promotions throughout the year. We go that extra mile to let our nurses know they’re appreciated.
- We help cover transport costs by paying you 25p per mile, or up to £70 for public transport.
- Twice weekly pay runs, helping you get paid quicker for work you do
- Our interview is online! It’s quick and convenient for you.
- Market leading pay-rates!
- An Adult Intensive Care Nurse (RNA) with a minimum of 12 months UK based complex health care experience within the last 2 years
- 6 months experience of tracheostomy care within the last 18 months
- 12 months experience of ventilators within the last 2 years
This is a great opportunity for nurses who are looking for a change of pace from an ICU based setting to develop their experience in a new role, with the ability to make a huge difference to a patient’s quality of life at home.
If you are interested, apply below to find out more.