Learning Disabilities Health Care Support Worker
rates of package £16.00 for weekdays, £18.00 for weeknights and £20.00 for weekends
Package based in Truro (some travel may be required)
Are you looking for a new challenge in your career? Are you looking to join a company where your expertise and dedication is rewarded?
TCS is recruiting support workers who have experience with working with clients with learning disabilities, autism and challenging behaviour. TCS is looking for support workers to support our client Monday to Sunday, day shifts are 07:00 - 19:00 or night shifts 19:00 to 07:00 on a 5:1 ratio.
Thornbury Community Services provide specialist outcome-focused support for children and adults who are diagnosed with a learning disability and/or autism, who may present with behaviours that challenge. Our aim is to continually work towards improving the quality of care we provide to those who use the service. Our overall objective is to always strive to have the people we support at the centre of their care and promote independent living, fulfilling and rewarding lives and being active members of their communities.
- A minimum of 12 months UK based care experience within the last 2 years, working with both children and adults who are diagnosed with a learning disability and/or autism, who display behaviours that challenge.
- Applicants should be compassionate, understanding and trustworthy with a strong sense of integrity and dedication.
- The support and care you provide will be respectful, dignified and caring. Following each individual’s person-centred care plan to promote choices and independence.
- Ability to manage personal stress levels effectively and recognize this in themselves.
- Ability to work as part of a multidisciplinary team.
Benefits for you
- Your expertise will be rewarded with market leading pay and we recognize and reward your commitment and achievements.
- Four payroll runs per week.
- Bespoke training and development opportunities
- Simple registration process with online platforms and electronic file clearing and one to one support throughout the process.
- Rotas provided a month in advance.
- Clinical support when needed 24/7 from our dedicated team.
- A variety of bonuses and recognition and reward schemes, including Refer a friend bonus.
This is an excellent opportunity for passionate support workers to join extremely rewarding packages of care where you will have the opportunity to help transform the lives of individuals and their families whilst developing and maintaining professional working relationships. By joining this package of care, you will be playing a key part in helping to develop a client’s goals and day to day activities whilst improving their health and wellbeing.
If you think you have the skills and experience required for our packages of care, we would love to hear from you. You can either apply here, or give our dedicated recruitment team a call on 0333 323 1914 or email email@example.com
Enabling your passion for Caring.