Community Healthcare Assistant
£17.67 Days // £19.82 Nights // £21.96 Weekends + Up to £70 transport costs
Your care, our passion
Thornbury Community Services are currently looking to recruit experienced Healthcare Assistants (HCA) willing to travel to the Isle of Wight for our package of care. TCS are a well-established provider of complex nursing care in the community placing qualified nurses and healthcare assistants into packages, caring for children and adults living at home.
We are looking for Healthcare Assistants with complex care experience to work within our package of care in the patients own home. You would be able to book your shifts in advance and we would cover your transport costs up to £70.
Benefits for you
- Your expertise will be rewarded with market leading pay and we recognise and reward your commitment and achievements
- We are clear, open, honest and straightforward in everything we say and do
- We are available 24/7 whenever you need us. You’ll feel supported and part of a team
- Flexible shift patterns!
- Opportunity to progress and develop your current skills
- Mileage allowance – we pay up to 25p per mile. We also reimburse up to £70 (per trip) if you use public transport
- Healthcare assistants (HCA) with a minimum of 12 months UK based complex care experience with the last 2 years
- Confident as a lone worker
- A current driving licence and access to a vehicle for work purposes is desirable
- Confident to accompany our clients on days out where necessary
This is an excellent opportunity for a passionate HCA to join an extremely rewarding package of care where you will have the opportunity to help transform the life of a family whilst developing and maintaining professional working relationships. By joining this package of care you will be playing a key part in helping to develop a client’s goals and day to day activities.
If you think you have the skills and experience required for our packages of care, we would love to hear from you. You can either apply here, or give our dedicated recruitment team a call on 0333 323 3762.