Learning Disabilities Healthcare Assistant -
£16 per hour - Mon - Fri 09:00-18:00
TCS is recruiting experienced support workers to join our service and provide consistent and continuous care to vulnerable adults and children in the community, who display behaviours that challenge. We require support workers to cover a variety of day shifts , working with a young male in the community, assisting the client to school and to activities.
Key requirements :
- Extensive experience working with learning Disability and/or Autistic clients in the last 2 years. (A minimum of 1 year is required.)
- Experience working with Epilepsy patients.
- Experience in using Physical Intervention as a last resort.
- De-escalation techniques experience.
- A clean driving licence is essential.
- Confidence when managing risks out in the community and effectively being able to de-escalate stressful situations.
Benefits of joining our division –
- Simple Registration process – Online platforms and electronic file clearing, one to one support throughout the process.
- Rotas provided a month in advance.
- Support when needed 24/7 from our dedicated team.
- A variety of recognition and reward schemes, including Refer a friend bonus.
- Access to an exclusive benefits platform offering a range of discounts and perks.
- Support from a clinical lead in relation to care plans, risk assessments, ensuring that collaborative working is key.
- Excellent pay rates.
- Four payroll runs per week.
This is an excellent opportunity for passionate support workers to join extremely rewarding packages of care where you will have the opportunity to help transform the lives of individuals and their families whilst developing and maintaining professional working relationships. By joining this package of care, you will be playing a key part in helping to develop a client’s goals and day to day activities whilst improving their health and wellbeing.
If you think you have the skills and experience required for our packages of care, we would love to hear from you. You can either apply here, or give our dedicated recruitment team a call on 03333231914 or email LDARecruitment@thornburycommunityservices.co.uk
Enabling your passion for Caring.