Healthcare Assistant – Community Complex Care
Day, weekend & night shifts available - 07:30-19:30 / 19:30-07:30
Pay Rate – Days £17.67 / Nights £19.82 / Weekends £21.96
At Thornbury Community Services (TCS), high-quality care is our number one priority. With a team of exceptional and conscientious nurses and care staff, we’re able to deliver the best complex care at home or in the community. Making a positive difference to our client’s lives is our passion and it’s this that sets us apart.
We are looking for Healthcare Assistants who are experienced in complex care to work with a male adult who requires 24/7 care. You would be expected to deliver a high-level of patient care, both clinically and socially, building a rapport with the client to ensure they are comfortable whilst maintaining professional boundaries. If it’s your first time working in the community, we have shadow shifts to ensure you are comfortable, and a team of support available whenever you need it.
We are looking for the following key skills;
- Tracheostomy Management, Care and Suction
- Ventilation via tracheostomy
- Mechanical Cough Assist
- Oxygen Therapy
- Gastrostomy Feeding
- Chest Physiotherapy
In exchange for your hard work and dedication, we provide the following;
- Market leading pay rates (Days £17.67 / Nights £19.82 / Weekends £21.96)
- Flexibility - as little or as much as you want
- Rotas booked in advance
- Full clinical support 24/7 - we are here when you need us
- Mileage covered to get you from door to door
- Bonus and reward schemes once you are live with us such as staff perks.
If the TCS family sounds like the place for you, or you would like further information on our roles, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, apply now and we will come back to you as soon as possible. We look forward to having you on board.