Healthcare Assistant – Community Based
Variety of shifts, both days and nights
Days £17.67 / Nights £19.82 / Weekends £21.96
At Thornbury Community Services (TCS), high-quality care is our number one priority. With a team of exceptional and conscientious nurses and care staff, we’re able to deliver the best complex care at home or in the community. With compassion, integrity and dedication, we help empower people to achieve personal aspirations, as well as providing care tailored to their needs. Making a positive difference to our client’s lives is our passion and it’s this that sets us apart.
Currently we are looking to recruit a team of healthcare assistants to work within the community in our complex care package. Our patient is almost 30, and we are looking for enthusiastic, passionate individuals to help support this package and to give the patient the best possible care.
We look for the following key skills;
- Tracheostomy care
- Ventilator care
- Must be a driver – ideally manual vehicles
This package is female only.
In exchange for you hard work and dedication, we provide the following;
- Market leading pay rates (Days £17.67 / Nights £19.82 / Weekends £21.96)
- Flexibility - as little or as much as you want
- Rotas booked in advance
- Full clinical support 24/7 - we are here when you need us
- Mileage covered to get you from door to door
- Bonus and reward schemes once you are live with us such as staff perks.
If the TCS family sounds like the place for you, or you would like further information on our roles, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, apply now and we will come back to you as soon as possible. We look forward to having you on board.