Healthcare Assistant – Community Based
Day, Night & Weekend shifts – Various shifts
Pay Rate – Days £17.67 / Nights £19.82 / Weekends £21.96
Thornbury Community Services prioritise exceptional care for our clients. Our teams of extraordinary nurses allow us to deliver the best care possible at home. We aim to empower individuals to achieve their goals and adapt to the challenges that working in the community may face.
We are looking for healthcare assistants with community complex care experience to work with our patient in Stroud, Gloucestershire. You will be working with a young man with a Spinal Injury, Tracheostomy and Ventilator. We require someone who can work at least 2 shifts per week.
We are looking for the following key skills;
- Cough assist
- Ventilation Management
- Tracheostomy Care
- Driver is preferred
In exchange for your hard work and dedication, we provide the following;
- Market leading pay rates ay rates (Days £17.67 / Nights £19.82 / Weekends £21.96)
- Flexibility - as little or as much as you want
- Rotas booked a month in advance
- Full clinical support 24/7 - we are here when you need us
- Mileage covered to get you from door to door
- Bonus and reward schemes once you are live with us such as staff perks.
If the TCS sounds like the place for you, or you would like further information on our roles, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, apply now and we will come back to you as soon as possible. We look forward to having you on board.