Healthcare Assistant – Community Based
Day, Night & Weekend shifts – 07.00 -17.00 & 21.00 – 07.00
Pay Rate – Days £17.67 / Nights £19.82 / Weekends £21.96
Thornbury Community Services prioritise exceptional care for our clients. Our teams of extraordinary nurses allow us to deliver the best care possible at home. We aim to empower individuals to achieve their goals and adapt to the challenges that working in the community may face.
We are looking for healthcare assistants with clinical complex care experience to work with our patient in Somerset. The client you will be working with is an young male with quadriplegic cerebral palsy. We require day and night care and you have the opportunity to join an existing team of dedicated nurses. If it’s your first time working in the community, we have shadow shifts to ensure you are comfortable, and a team of support available whenever you need it.
We are looking for the following key skills;
- Ventilation via Trache
- Trache care
- Oral Suction
- Oxygen Therapy
- Administration of medication
- Assistance with oral feeding
- Assistance with personal care
In exchange for your hard work and dedication, we provide the following;
- Market leading pay rates ay rates (Days £17.67 / Nights £19.82 / Weekends £21.96)
- Flexibility - as little or as much as you want
- Rotas booked in advance
- Full clinical support 24/7 - we are here when you need us
- Mileage covered to get you from door to door
- Bonus and reward schemes once you are live with us such as staff perks.
If the TCS sounds like the place for you, or you would like further information on our roles, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org Alternatively, apply now and we will come back to you as soon as possible. We look forward to having you on board.