Healthcare Assistant - Community Complex Care
£17.67 Days // £19.82 Nights // £21.96 Weekends +Fuel Allowance
Thornbury Community Services is looking for experienced Healthcare Assistants to help support our teenage client and her family.
- Healthcare assistants (HCA) with a minimum of 12 months UK based complex care experience with the last 2 years
- A current driving licence and access to a vehicle for work purposes is desirable
Benefits for you
- Make a difference! By working closely with both you and our clients, we can help you to develop your career in the community whilst delivering life-changing care
- Dedicated team through all steps to support you through the joining process
- Twice weekly pay runs, helping you get paid quicker for work you do
- Autonomy of own work load- Know in advance when you are working and choose how much
If you think you have the skills and experience required for our packages of care, we would love to hear from you.