Critical Care Nurse (RGN)
£35.37 Days / £39.73 Nights / £44.26 Weekends + Mileage
Your care, our passion
Thornbury Community Services are a well-established provider of complex nursing care in the community. With market leading rates of pay, we place passionate nurses into packages who care for children and adults living at home.
We are looking for adult nurses (RGN) with critical care experience to work with a patient with client condition in location. In this role you would be working with a Healthcare Assistant in the patient’s home to ensure all clinical needs are met. We are looking for a dedicated nurse who is looking to broaden their experience in the community and work regularly in this package of care.
- An Adult Nurse (RGN) with a minimum of 12 months UK based complex health care experience within the last 2 years
- 6 months experience of tracheostomy care within the last 18 months
- 12 months experience of ventilators within the last 2 years
Benefits for you
- Rewards and recognition – with a refer a friend scheme and rewards to recognise the amazing work you do
- Access to our bespoke benefits platform with over 3000 deals and discounts
- Support with every step of revalidation
If you would like to join our community and have the opportunity to work closely with us and our patients to develop your career, apply here to find out more.