Critical Care Nurse (CCU, HDU, ITU)
£37.23 Per Hour Days / £41.82 Nights/ £46.59 Weekends
Thornbury Community Services are currently looking to recruit experienced CCU, HDU and ICU Nurses to work within the community in one of our complex care packages in Southampton. TCS are a well-established provider of complex nursing care in the community placing registered nurses into packages, caring for children and adults living at home.
We are looking for adult nurses (RNA, RGN) with critical care experience to work with a patient with Motor Neurone Disease in Southampton. In this role you would be working with a Healthcare Assistant in the patient’s home to ensure all clinical needs are met. We are looking for a dedicated nurse who is looking to broaden their experience in the community and work regularly in this package of care.
- Adult Nurses with a minimum of 12 months UK based complex health care experience within the last 2 years
- 6 months experience of tracheostomy care within the last 18 months
- 12 months experience of ventilators within the last 2 years
What we offer our nurses:
- Flexible shifts! You choose when you work and can book shifts up to 3 months in advance
- Our Refer A Friend Bonus is £250. We also run different promotions throughout the year. We go that extra mile to let our nurses know they’re appreciated.
- We help cover transport costs by paying you 25p per mile, or up to £70 for public transport.
- Twice weekly pay runs, helping you get paid quicker for work you do
- Our interview is online! It’s quick and convenient for you.
If you think you have the skills and experience required for our packages of care, we would love to hear from you!