Critical Care Nurse
£40.57 Nights and £45.20 Weekends + Fuel Allowance
Flexible Shifts Available/ Online Interview /Refer a Friend Bonus £250
Thornbury Community Services prioritise exceptional care for our clients. Our teams of extraordinary nurses allow us to deliver the best care possible at home. We aim to empower individuals to achieve their goals and adapt to the challenges that working in the community may face.
We are looking for nurses with critical care or intensive care experience to work with our patient in Bristol. They require care from 22:00 - 08:00, 7 nights a week, and you have the opportunity to join an existing team of dedicated nurses. If it’s your first time working in the community, we have shadow shifts to ensure you are comfortable and a team of support available whenever you need it.
What we Offer Our Nurses;
- Make a difference! By working closely with both you and our clients, we can help you to develop your career in the community whilst delivering life-changing care
- Dedicated team through all steps to support you through the joining process
- Refer a Friend bonuses and a range of different promotions throughout the year, we go the extra mile to make our team feel appreciated
- Twice weekly pay runs, helping you get paid quicker for work you do
- Autonomy of own work load- Know in advance when you are working and choose how much
What are We Looking For?
- Adult Nurses with a minimum of 12 months UK based complex health care experience within the last 2 years
- 6 months experience of tracheostomy care within the last 18 months
- 12 months experience of ventilators within the last 2 years
If you think you have the skills and experience required for our packages of care, we would love to hear from you.