Location: Long Ashton, Bristol
Are you wanting to work within a team that promotes an excellent team culture? A team that values a good work/life balance and will give you the tools to succeed within your role? If so, we have an exciting opportunity has arisen for a customer care focused individual to join our growing team of Compliance Coordinators. Utilising your compliance experience, you will be responsible for ensuring that compliancy files of our clinical staff are maintained. You will arrange mandatory training dates, manage community worker status’ relevant to the individual and liaise with all community workers in relation to training and compliance.
At TCS, high quality care is our number one priority. With a team of exceptional and conscientious healthcare staff, we’re able to deliver the best complex care at home or in the community, 24/7 or whenever it is needed. With compassion, integrity and dedication, we help empower individuals to achieve personal aspirations, as well as providing care tailored to their needs. Making a positive difference to our client’s lives is our passion and it’s this that sets us apart.
Our Compliance Coordinators are at the heart of our business, so we will offer you:
- Great work/life balance
- Optional charity involvement – Ambitious About Autism
- Fantastic company culture
- Excellent rates of pay
- The opportunity to enhance your career by applying your transferable skills in a supported customer service-based setting
- Competitive bonus scheme
- Full induction programme and training
- Support with ongoing professional development
- Senior management support
- Excellent company culture with reward and recognition schemes
- Christmas and Summer parties and social events throughout the year
- Strong internal support team
Key tasks include:
- Proactively manage the compliance of all workers registered on the community databases
- Ensure knowledge of CQC, NMC, ICS and other governing bodies and their requirements – keep up to date with these requirements and apply any new processes as instructed
- Administrating worker competencies and supporting the Clinical team with reporting on these
- Schedule, Arrange and coordinate mandatory training dates to suit business need. Inform community workers of these dates and book them into these as relevant.
- Ensure Compliance processes are followed, and guidelines adhered to.
- Countersigning of DBS applications following both DBS and ICS guidelines
- Ensure all workers files are maintained with correct and legal Right to Work evidence
- To ensure regular contact is made with all community workers regarding their
- Compliance status and to support them in updating this.
- Good level of basic education
- Numerate & literate
- Excellent working knowledge of all Microsoft packages – particularly excel and experience of using in house database systems.
- Good customer services skills and a confident telephone manner.
- Ability to solve problems and think of working solutions.