Complex Paediatric Nurse - Community Based
*Days £37.23 / Nights £41.82/ Weekends £46.59*
Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
Thornbury Community Services is currently looking to recruit experienced Paediatric Complex Care Nurses to support our 13 year old client and her family. She lives at home with her mum and Grandparent. She loves anything Disney related, listening to music and spending time with her family.
We are a well-established provider of complex nursing care in the community placing registered nurses into packages, caring for children and adults.
What are We Looking For?
- A Paediatric Nurse with a minimum of 12 months UK based complex health care experience within the last 2 years
- Tracheostomy Care/suctioning/tube change
- 6 months experience of tracheostomy care within the last 18 months
- 12 months experience of ventilators within the last 2 years
- Administration of Buccal Medication
- Experience of supporting clients with Epilepsy
- Competent in Oral/Nasal Pharyngeal Suctioning
What we Offer Our Nurses;
- Make a difference! By working closely with both you and our clients, we can help you to develop your career in the community whilst delivering life-changing care
- Dedicated team through all steps to support you through the joining process
- Refer a Friend bonuses and a range of different promotions throughout the year, we go the extra mile to make our team feel appreciated
- Twice weekly pay runs, helping you get paid quicker for work you do
- Autonomy of own work load- Know in advance when you are working and choose how much
This is an excellent opportunity for a nurse to join extremely rewarding packages of care where you will have the opportunity to help transform the life of a family whilst developing and maintaining professional working relationships.
If you think you have the skills and experience required for our packages of care, we would love to hear from you.