Complex Paediatric Nurse - Community Based
Days + Nights + Weekend Shifts Available
£37.23 Per Hour Days // £41.82 Nights// £46.59 Weekends +Fuel Allowance
Online Interview/ Regular Shifts /Refer a Friend Bonus
Armthorpe, Doncaster - South Yorkshire
Thornbury Community Services is looking for experienced Complex Care Paediatric Nurses to help support our 17-year-old client and his family.
He loves going to the local wildlife park and absolutely adores the giraffes. He enjoys watching cartoons and spending time with the family cat.
You would be given access to the care plan, invited for a meet & greet, have shadow shifts and even 24/7 contact with your Regional Clinical Lead as induction to the team and when required.
What are We Looking For?
- A Paediatric Nurse with a minimum of 12 months UK based complex health care experience within the last 2 years
- Tracheostomy Care/Suctioning/Tube change
- 6 months experience of tracheostomy care within the last 18 months
- 12 months experience of ventilators within the last 2 years
- Experience of supporting a client with Epilepsy
- Experience of supporting a client with scoliosis
What we Offer Our Nurses;
- Make a difference! By working closely with both you and our clients, we can help you to develop your career in the community whilst delivering life-changing care
- Dedicated team through all steps to support you through the joining process
- Refer a Friend bonuses and a range of different promotions throughout the year, we go the extra mile to make our team feel appreciated
- Twice weekly pay runs, helping you get paid quicker for work you do
- Autonomy of own work load- Know in advance when you are working and choose how much
If you think you have the skills and experience required for our packages of care, we would love to hear from you.