Healthcare Assistant – Community Based
Days required 10am -20.00pm
Pay Rate – Days £17.67 / Nights £19.82 / Weekends £21.96
Thornbury Community Services prioritise exceptional care for our clients. Our teams of extraordinary health care assistants and nurses allow us to deliver the best care possible at home. We aim to empower individuals to achieve their goals and adapt to the challenges that working in the community may face.
We are looking for healthcare assistants with complex care experience to work with our patient in Exeter, Devon. The client you will be working with is an adult male with Muscular Dystrophy. He is a young man who has a great sense of humour and enjoys sopcialising and going out. We require someone to work around 4-5 shifts a month and have experience of working with clients who have Tracheostomies and ventilators
We are looking for the following key skills;
- Ventilation via Trache
- Nippy clearway Cough Assist Machine
- Peg Medication
- Assistance with Elimination
- Assistance with mobility
- Assistance with personal care
- To enable to client to socialise as much as possible
- A full clean driving licence would be an advantage and you must be double vaccinated for this role
In exchange for your hard work and dedication, we provide the following;
- Market leading pay rates ay rates (Days £17.67 / Nights £19.82 / Weekends £21.96)
- Flexibility - as little or as much as you want
- Rotas booked in advance
- Full clinical support 24/7 - we are here when you need us
- Mileage covered to get you from door to door
- Bonus and reward schemes once you are live with us such as staff perks.
If the TCS sounds like the place for you, or you would like further information on our roles, please get in touch at email@example.com. Alternatively, apply now and we will come back to you as soon as possible. We look forward to having you on board.