Complex Care Adult Nurse - Community Based
£37.23 Per Hour Days // £41.82 Nights// £46.59 Weekends +Fuel Allowance
Online Interview/ Flexible Shifts Available/Refer a Friend Bonus
Thornbury Community Services is looking for experienced Complex Care Adult Nurses to help support our client and their family.
You would be given access to the care plan, invited for a meet & greet, have shadow shifts and even 24/7 contact with your Regional Clinical Lead as induction to the team and when required.
What are We Looking For?
- Adult Nurses with a minimum of 12 months UK based complex health care experience within the last 2 years
- 12 months experience of Invasive Ventilators within the last 2 years
- Administration of Buccal Medication
- Care and Use of Gastrostomy
- Care of Suprapubic Catheter
- Familiarity of caring for clients with Epilepsy
What we Offer Our Nurses;
- Make a difference! By working closely with both you and our clients, we can help you to develop your career in the community whilst delivering life-changing care
- Dedicated team through all steps to support you through the joining process
- Refer a Friend bonuses and a range of different promotions throughout the year, we go the extra mile to make our team feel appreciated
- Twice weekly pay runs, helping you get paid quicker for work you do
- Autonomy of own work load- Know in advance when you are working and choose how much
If you think you have the skills and experience required for our packages of care, we would love to hear from you.