Complex Care Adult Nurse - Community Based
£37.23 Per Hour Days / £41.82 Nights / £46.59 Weekends + Fuel Allowance
Online Interview /Staff Treats Benefit Platform / Refer a Friend Bonus
Thornbury Community Services is looking for experienced Complex Care Adult Nurses to help support our client within his home.
He enjoys trips out to meet friends, has an interest in painting and motorbikes. The client understands everything that is said to him, and prefers to be involved around his care and can make informed choices.
You would be given access to the care plan, invited for a meet & greet, have shadow shifts, and even 24/7 contact with your Regional Clinical Lead as an induction to the team and when required.
What are We Looking For?
- Adult Nurses with a minimum of 12 months UK based complex health care experience within the last 2 years
- Competent supporting clients with spinal injury - Awareness of Autonomic Dysreflexia
- 6 months experience of tracheostomy care within the last 18 months
- 12 months experience of ventilators within the last 2 years
- Care of suprapubic catheter/ changing suprapubic catheter
- Cough assist competent
What we Offer Our Nurses;
- Make a difference! By working closely with both you and our clients, we can help you to develop your career in the community whilst delivering life-changing care
- Dedicated team through all steps to support you through the joining process
- Refer a Friend bonuses and a range of different promotions throughout the year - we go the extra mile to make our team feel appreciated
- Twice weekly pay runs, helping you get paid quicker for work you do
- Autonomy of own workload- Know in advance when you are working and choose how much
If you think you have the skills and experience required for our package of care, we would love to hear from you.