Paediatric Intensive Care Nurses Required… Lancaster Area -some travel may be required
Days £37.23/ Nights £41.82/ Weekends £46.59/
Thornbury community services Your care, our passion
We are a well-established provider of complex nursing care in the community placing qualified nurses and healthcare assistants into packages, caring for children and adults living at home.
Our vision is to be the leading provider of complex care within the community and we are passionate about enabling individuals with complex needs to exceed expectations. Community is at the heart of everything we do – therefore you will be supporting not only the client, but also the family with your skills as a nurse.
We are looking for reliable individuals that are able to provide commitment to our packages and continuity of care.
• Tracheostomy Care and Suctioning/Tube change
• Ventilation via Trache
• Bag and Valve mask via Trache
• Chest Physiotherapy
• Suctioning Oral/Naso/Tracheal
• Oxygen Therapy
• A current driving licence and access to a vehicle for work purposes is desirable
• Confident to accompany our clients on days out where necessary
What’s on offer?
• Your expertise will be rewarded with market leading pay and we recognise and reward your commitment and achievements
• We are clear, open, honest and straightforward in everything we say and do
• We are available 24/7 whenever you need us. You’ll feel supported and part of a team
• Flexible shift patterns + Refer a Friend Bonus Scheme
• Opportunity to progress and develop your current skills including support through revalidation
• Mileage allowance
If you think you have the skills and experience required, we would love to hear from you, Please give our dedicated recruitment team a call on 0333 323 3762