£16 - days £18 - nights £20 - weekends
Thornbury Community Services provide home-based rehabilitation support for individuals living with mental health disorders. We deliver the highest quality of care for people who display challenging behaviours and can pose a significant risk to themselves or others.
We are seeking to find and place experienced mental health support workers to join our service and provide care to our female client who has a diagnosis of a personality disorder and challenging behaviours. We provide 6:1 support 24/7, so shifts are 12 hours long. There are a variety of shifts available to be covered.
We can offer you:
- Simple registration process – online platforms and electronic file clearing, with one to one support throughout the process.
- Rotas provided a month in advance.
- Competitive pay rates along with travel/mileage covered to and from shift.
- Support when needed 24/7 from our team with a committed Clinical Lead and Care Coordinator attached to the package.
- Access to an exclusive benefits platform offering a range of discounts and perks.
- A chance to be a part of the core team supporting our client.
- A minimum of 12 months experience within the last 2 years of working with clients who have a diagnosis of a mental disorder.
- Experience working with clients who display challenging behaviours.
- A working knowledge of personality disorder, or attachment disorder and conduct.
- Confidence when managing risks out in the community and effectively being able to de-escalate stressful situations.
- Experience in using Physical Intervention as a last resort.
- Confidence to follow care plans and risk assessments in a boundary led manner.
- A current driving licence and access to a vehicle for work purposes is desirable.
This can be a challenging role, so we are looking for applicants that are resilient and can set clear boundaries. Support workers will benefit from extensive experience working with mental health clients in various settings such as forensic wards and secure units.
If you like the sound of what we do as a business, please get in touch! You can either apply here or give our dedicated recruitment team an email - email@example.com.
Enabling your Passion for Caring