£16 - days £18 - nights £20 - weekends
Thornbury Community Services (TCS) are looking for a staff team who can offer regular, consistent shifts on a weekly basis.
We are recruiting confident mental health support workers to join our service and provide consistent and continuous care to a 24/7, 6:1 package of care for a young female in Bristol.
Why join us?
- Support when needed 24/7 from our team with a committed Clinical Lead and Care Coordinator attached to the package.
- Access to an exclusive benefits platform offering a range of discounts and perks.
- Rotas provided a month in advance.
- Excellent pay rates with mileage and travel covered.
- Paid training for every candidate along with travel/mileage to and from the venue.
- We have a range of shifts available to be covered - full time hours are available.
Do you have -
- A minimum of 12 months UK based care experience within the last 2 years of working with adolescents and adults who have a primary diagnosis of a mental disorder?
- Experience working with clients who have extreme challenging behaviours?
- A working knowledge or personality disorder, or attachment disorder and conduct?
- Confidence when managing risks out in the community and effectively being able to de-escalate stressful situations?
- Training and experience in using Physical Intervention as a last resort?
- Confidence to follow care plans and risk assessments in a boundary led manner?
- A current driving licence and access to a vehicle for work purposes is desirable.
This can be a challenging role, so we are looking for applicants that are resilient and can set clear boundaries. Support workers will benefit from extensive experience working with mental health clients in various settings such as forensic wards and secure units.
If you think you have the skills and experience required for our packages of care, we would love to hear from you. You can either apply here or give our dedicated recruitment team an email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Enabling your Passion for Caring