£16 - £20 per hour.
Thornbury Community Services are recruiting confident mental health support workers to join our service and provide continuous care to our client in Bristol. We require support workers to join our friendly, knowledgeable team to cover a range of shifts in a 24/7, 6:1 package of care for a young female with a mental health diagnosis and a range of challenging behaviours.
We require workers that have -
- A minimum of 12 months experience within the last 2 years of working with clients who have a diagnosis of a mental disorder.
- Experience working with clients who display challenging behaviours.
- A working knowledge of personality disorder, or attachment disorder and conduct.
- Confidence when managing risks out in the community and effectively being able to de-escalate stressful situations.
- Experience in using Physical Intervention as a last resort.
- Confidence to follow care plans and risk assessments in a boundary led manner.
In return, we can offer you -
- Excellent pay rates with mileage and travel covered.
- A £250 bonus every time you successfully refer a friend to our company.
- Simple registration process – online platforms and electronic file clearing, with one to one support throughout the process.
- Rotas provided a month in advance.
- Support from a dedicated clinical lead concerning care plans, risk assessments, ensuring that collaborative working is key.
Paid training will be given to all our support workers to ensure a trusting relationship is established not only with our clients but also with our dedicated staff. This can be a challenging role, so we are looking for applicants that are resilient and can set clear boundaries. Support workers will benefit from extensive experience working with mental health clients in various settings such as forensic wards and secure units.
If you think you have the skills and experience required for our packages of care, we would love to hear from you! You can either apply here or give our dedicated recruitment team an email - firstname.lastname@example.org.
Enabling your Passion for Caring