£16 - days £18 - nights £20 - weekends
Thornbury Community Services (TCS) are looking for a staff team who can offer regular, consistent shifts on a weekly basis.
We are recruiting experienced mental health support workers to join our service and provide consistent and continuous care to vulnerable adults and children in the community, who display behaviours that challenge. We require support workers to cover a range of shifts, in a 24/7, 5:1 package of care for a young female in the Bristol area.
Why join us?
- Simple Registration process – Online platforms and electronic file clearing, one to one support throughout the process.
- Rotas provided a month in advance.
- Support when needed 24/7 from our dedicated team.
- Access to an exclusive benefits platform offering a range of discounts and perks.
- Support from a dedicated clinical lead in relation to care plans, risk assessments, ensuring that collaborative working is key.
- Excellent pay rates with mileage and travel covered.
Do you have -
- A minimum of 12 months UK based care experience within the last 2 years of working with adolescents and adults who have a primary diagnosis of a mental disorder?
- Experience working with clients who have extreme challenging behaviours?
- Confidence when managing risks out in the community and effectively being able to de-escalate stressful situations?
- Training and experience in using Physical Intervention as a last resort?
- Training in de-escalation techniques?
- A current driving licence and access to a vehicle for work purposes is desirable.
Full support and training will be given to all our support workers to ensure a trusting relationship is established not only with our clients but also our dedicated staff. Applicants should be compassionate with a strong sense of integrity and dedication. Support workers will benefit from extensive experience working with mental health clients in various settings.
If you think you have the skills and experience required for our packages of care, we would love to hear from you. You can either apply here or give our dedicated recruitment team an email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Enabling your Passion for Caring