£32,000 - £36,000 Full time, permanent, field Based
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join Thornbury Community Services as a Clinical Nurse Trainer to deliver a professional and high quality training service to Thornbury Community Services bank of Nurses and HCA’s.
TCS is part of the ICS group, one of the UK’s leading healthcare staffing providers. Our aim, which underpins everything we do, is to be the first choice for health, life sciences and social care professionals and providers.
ICS is widely recognised as a brilliant company to work for, repeatedly appearing in The Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies due to our commitment to employee development through training, personal development plans and professional qualification support.
- The opportunity to work within an established company with a clear vision of being the first choice provider of complex, person-centred care packages.
- Excellent training and induction programme.
- Fantastic professional development opportunities, including opportunities to gain up to Masters level qualifications.
- Ongoing Support and development from an experienced and passionate team.
- Competitive Salary and benefits package.
- Deliver classroom based training and sign off workers
- Developing, designing and reviewing training courses and assessment materials for TCS
- Monitoring and evaluating current training ensuring the outcomes are having a positive impact on business performance.
- Providing detailed analysis of attendance, success or failure of all in house training.
- Taking corrective action, revising course content, delivery and evaluation methods as required.
- Under the direction of the National Quality Manager, work with relevant key business personnel (front and back office) to determine course content
- Assist the National Quality Manager in identifying resources to support the training function.
- To assist the National Quality Manager in identifying their training needs to undertake formal training necessary to fulfil this role.
- Decision making responsibility within post holders’ competence with referral to National Quality Manager.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Registered Nurse with current NMC PIN
- Experience of design and delivery of training courses
- Experience of signing off workers
You will deliver classroom-based training for all Health care support workers, Nurses, and internal branch staff, covering a range of condition, therefore, experience of these is essential:
- Spinal care.
- Respiratory care including care and management of Tracheostomy.
- Complex care.
- Learning Disability
- Acquired Brain Injury.
- Enteral feeding.
- Mandatory Training.
For further information, please complete the form below and we’ll be in touch: