Adult Nurse - Community Shifts
Day Shifts £37.23 Per Hour // Nights £41.82 // Weekends £46.59
Your care, our passion
Thornbury Community Services are currently looking to recruit experienced Adult Nurses to work within the community in one of our complex care packages.
- An Adult Intensive Care Nurse (ITU/HDU/CCU) with a minimum of 12 months UK based complex health care experience within the last 2 years
- 6 months experience of tracheostomy care and Tube Change within the last 18 months
- 12 months experience of ventilators within the last 2 years
Benefits for you
- Your nursing expertise will be rewarded with market leading pay and we recognise and reward your commitment and achievements
- We are clear, open, honest and straightforward in everything we say and do
- We are available 24/7 whenever you need us. You’ll feel supported and part of a team
- Flexible shift patterns
- Opportunity to progress and develop your current skills including support through revalidation
- Mileage allowance – we pay up to 25p per mile. We also reimburse up to £70 (per trip) if you use public transport
This is an excellent opportunity for a passionate nurse to join extremely rewarding packages of care where you will have the opportunity to help transform the life of a family whilst developing and maintaining professional working relationships. By joining TCS you will be playing a key part in helping to develop a client’s goals and day to day activities.
If you think you have the skills and experience required for our packages of care, we would love to hear from you.
Enabling your passion for Nursing