Adult Critical Care Nurse (RGN)
£37.23 Weekdays // £41.82 Nights // £46.59 Weekends + Mileage
Thornbury Community Services are looking for dedicated adult nurses with tracheostomy and ventilator experience. Our nurses come from a variety of backgrounds including critical care, complex care, and high dependency.
The work would be similar to an acute setting in terms of equipment, care plans, and even shift times, you would just be applying all of your skills and experience to a new setting.
The work is on your schedule, and you can book your shifts up to 3 months in advance. We have packages of care requiring long days, nights, and shorter shifts to suit your schedule.
Benefits for you
- We are clear, open, honest and straightforward in everything we say and do
- We are available 24/7 whenever you need us. You’ll feel supported and part of a team
- Flexible shift patterns!
- Access to Staff Treats platform for discounts and deals
- Rewarding refer a friend bonus
- An Adult Nurse (RGN) with a minimum of 6 months UK based complex health care experience within the last 2 years
- 6 months experience of tracheostomy care within the last 18 months
- 12 months experience of ventilator care within the last 2 years.
- Confident as a lone worker
If you think you have the skills and experience required for our packages of care, we would love to hear from you. You can either apply here or give our dedicated recruitment team a call on 0333 323 3762.